Bacon Wrapped Stuffed Pickles
- Firstly, Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place the bacon strips in between paper towels on top of a microwave-safe plate. Microwave until slightly cooked, about 1 1/2 minutes.
- Use a small spoon or melon baller to scoop out the center of each pickle half, creating along well. Use paper towels to thoroughly dry the pickle wells. Fill each pickle well with about 2 teaspoons of the pimento cheese. Smooth out into an even layer. Sprinkle with paprika.
- Wrap 1 strip of bacon around each pickle half and secure it with a toothpick or by tucking it under the pickle half.
- Lay the wrapped pickles on the prepared baking sheet. Bake until the bacon is crisp and the cheese is melted for 15 to 20 minutes.
- In conclusion, Drizzle with sriracha mayo and serve warm!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.