Bacon Cheeseburger Tatchos
- In a cast iron skillet over medium heat add bacon and cook until crispy. Remove bacon and keep the rendered fat in the skillet. Crumble the bacon and set aside.
- Add the ground beef to the same skillet, and cook until browned.
- Line a baking sheet with foil and cook tater tots as directed on the package. Leaving the oven on once taken out.
- Once taken out the oven top with the ground beef and crumbled bacon.
- Top with the shredded cheddar and colby jack cheese and place back in the oven to bake for an additional 5-10 minutes.
- In a bowl combine the mayonnaise,ketchup, mustard, relish, and mix. Then drizzle onto the tots.
- Top with shredded lettuce, diced tomatoes, sliced pickles, and jalapenos.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.