Bacon Cheddar Animal Style Fries
- Preheat the oven according to the directions on the french fry package. Line a sheet tray with aluminum foil and spray with cooking spray.
- Arrange the fries on the sheet tray in a single layer and bake according to the package directions. When the fries are done, sprinkle the Bacon Cheddar Seasoning over top and toss it together with the fries until they are evenly coated.
- Melt the butter in a medium-sized pan over medium heat. Add the diced onions and cook until they turn translucent. Decrease the heat to low and cook the onions until they caramelize and brown. Set the onions aside for later.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a pan over medium-high heat, add the ground beef, and season with salt and pepper. Use a spatula to break the beef into small pieces and cook until the beef is no longer pink. Set the beef aside for later.
- In a bowl, mix together the mayo, ketchup, and sweet pickle relish until thoroughly combined. Set the sauce aside for later.
- When the fries finish cooking, remove them from the oven. Sprinkle the ground beef and caramelized onions over the fries. Then sprinkle the cheddar cheese over top. Return the fries to the oven and bake until the cheese melts about 3-5 minutes.
- Remove the fries from the oven and top with bacon bits.
- Then pour the sauce over top Bacon Cheddar Animal Style Fries.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.