Asian Slaw Dog
- In a medium bowl toss together cabbage, carrots and scallions. Set aside.
- In a small bowl whisk together soy sauce, peanut oil, sesame oil, ginger, vinegar, hoisin sauce and 2 tbsp of the fresh lime juice until well combined. Pour soy sauce mixture over cabbage and toss well to combine.
- To make Sriracha mayo: Stir together mayo, Sriracha and lime juice until well mixed. Taste and add more Sriracha to achieve desired heat level.
- Cook hot dogs as directed on the package.
- To assemble: Place 1 hot dog in each bun, top each one with Asian slaw and drizzle with Sriracha mayo. Garnish with sesame seeds and fresh cilantro is desired.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.