Arugula & Artichoke Pan Pizza
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- In a large mixing bowl, add flour, sugar, salt, and yeast.
- Using your hands, create a small well in the middle of mixture and add in hot water and 2 tbsp olive oil
- Knead dough until texture is smooth
- On an 11×17 baking sheet, add remaining olive oil
- Add dough and coat with olive oil. Cover the dough with plastic wrap and let rise.
- Once risen, add dough to baking sheet. Cover sheet and create a crust with your fingers.
- Bake for 8-10 mins.
- Add pesto to the crust and top with Parmesan.
- Bake for 5 minutes on the bottom rack.
- Add artichokes and prosciutto evenly on pizza. Bake for 6 minutes.
- In a medium mixing bowl, add arugula. Add lemon juice and mix.
- Remove pizza from oven and top with arugula.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.