Apricot Cobbler Muffins
- Preheat the oven to 375° F (190° C) and cut the apricots in small pieces.
- In a medium bowl mix together sugar, flour, baking powder and salt.
- Add half-and-half egg and oil and mix all when till the even batter.
- Cover the muffin cup with about ¾ tbs. of batter.
- Put ½ tbs. of apricots’ pieces in the muffin cup and cover them with batter to fill ¾ of the muffin.
- Place another ½ tbs. of apricots on the top.
- Bake till orange-gold crust about 25-30 min (depends on the size of a muffin cup)
*Make sure to have ripe apricots to have juicy, sweet muffins.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.