Apple Spiced Pancakes
1. In a bowl combine flour, baking powder, cinnamon, salt and 1 tablespoon sugar.
2. In another bowl whisk together egg yolk, vanilla extract, milk and melted butter.
Gently fold dry ingredients into wet ingredients until combined.
3. Using a hand mixer beat egg whites until stiff peak. Fold egg white into the batter.
4. For the apple topping, melt 2 tablespoon butter in a small pan. Add the chopped apples, remaining sugar and ¼ cup water. Cook until apples have softened.
5. In a skillet, melt 1 tablespoon butter. Pour a small amount of batter into the skillet. After 2 minutes flip the pancake and continue cooking until golden brown. Serve the pancakes topped with the apple mixture.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.