Apple Pie Tacos
All the ways you can eat apple pie for dessert are endless. Try something fun and new with Apple Pie Tacos!
- In a saucepan over medium heat add apples, water, cinnamon, nutmeg, and sugar. Mix well until apples are coated. Cover and continue cooking on medium for 10 minutes or until apples are soft. Remember to stir often.
- Heat oil over medium-high heat in a large skillet. Carefully fold your tortillas in half, using tongs to keep them folded. Place the bottom of the tortilla in the oil for a few seconds. Lay on its side and fry until golden brown on both sides. Repeat to create all of your taco shells.
- Remove shells from oil and drain them on a paper towel-lined plate. Cover shells with cinnamon sugar.
- Gently spoon taco shells with apple pie mixture and top with whipped cream, more cinnamon sugar, and caramel sauce.
- Serve Apple Pie Tacos and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.