Apple Pie Bread Pudding
- Preheat the oven to 250 degrees Fahrenheit and grease a baking dish. Add cubed challah bread and bake for 20 minutes to dry out the bread.
- In a mixing bowl combine, nutpods Almond + Coconut Creamer: Caramel, eggs, brown sugar, cinnamon, and vanilla.
- Pour mixture over the cubed bread and spoon apple pie filling over the top. Cover with foil and let the bread soak for 1 hour (preferably overnight).
- Once the bread soaking is complete, preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Sprinkle the top with raw sugar and bake for 30-40 minutes, until the top is golden brown.
- Let cool, then garnish with a drizzle of caramel sauce and whipped cream.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.