Apple Crisp Cheese Danish
1. In a large bowl, mix together the cream cheese, powdered sugar, egg yolk, and vanilla until smooth. Set aside.
2. Unroll the crescent dough into triangles. Arrange the triangles with the points pointing towards the center. Press seams together to form a circle. Using the bottom of the glass, cut a circle in the center and remove circle of dough.
3. Spread the cream cheese mixture on top of the crescent dough leaving a margin on the edges.
4. Spoon the apple filling evenly on top of the cream cheese filling.
5. Combine the flour, brown sugar, oats, cinnamon, and butter in a bowl. Mix well. Sprinkle topping over the apples.
6. Bake for 20-25 minutes at 350F or until crescent dough is nice and golden.
7. Cut into slices and serve warm. Place caramel in the center for drizzling on top if desired.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.