1. Preheat the oven at 180° C
2. Peel, remove the core and slice the apples. To avoid oxidation, fill a bowl with water and lemon juice and add the emerge the sliced apples.
3. Place sliced apples in ungreased 13×9-inch baking dish.
4. Add 3/4 cup sugar and 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon in a bowl and sprinkle over apples.
5. Combine remaining cinnamon, pepper, flour, sugar, eggs, baking powder and salt in a bowl; mix until mixture resembles coarse crumbs and sprinkle over apples.
6. Pour the melted butter over the topping.
7. Bake 45-55 minutes or until lightly browned and apples are tender.
8. Serve warm with ice cream, if desired.
Sounds easy and a nice treat when fall is here