Air Fryer Chick-Fil-A Sandwich
- You can use a sealable bag or a large bowl to brine the chicken. Add the chicken breasts to the bowl or sealable bag along with the pickle juice and buttermilk. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Add the flour, paprika, garlic powder, salt, pepper, and sweetener to a large bowl, large enough to dredge the chicken. Stir to combine.
- Add the egg to a bowl large enough to dredge the chicken.
- Remove the chicken from the marinade and dredge both breasts in the beaten egg and then the flour. Place the chicken on the Air Fryer tray.
- Spritz the top of the chicken with peanut oil. Spray from a distance.
- Air fry at 400 degrees for 15-22 minutes, or until fully cooked.
- Every air fryer model and brand will cook at varying speeds. Monitor your results carefully, and adjust as needed.
- For toasted buns, toast the buns for 3-4 minutes at 400 degrees.
- Remove the chicken from the air fryer and assemble the sandwich.
- For the chick-fil-a sauce, combine the mayo, honey, BBQ sauce, and mustard in a bowl.
- Mix cornstarch and water in a separate small bowl, and then pour into sauce ingredients.
- Stir to combine and drizzle over chicken breast. Enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.