Acorn Donut Holes
1. Dump fall sprinkles in a small bowl (I mixed two types of sprinkles together).
2. Lay down wax paper in preparation for assembly of the acorns.
3. Melted Nutella or chocolate frosting in the microwave in a deep, small bowl about 15-20 seconds or until just melted.
4. Dip each donut hole halfway into Nutella/frosting, then dip in sprinkles.
5. Place a stick pretzel, broken in half, into the top of the “acorn” and let cool on wax paper
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.