4th of July Caprese Salad
- Cut the cherry tomatoes in half.
- Add the cherry tomatoes and blueberries to a bowl.
- Slice the mozzarella into ⅛ inch thick slices. Use a small star cookie cutter to cut out star shapes and add them to the bowl with the cherry tomatoes and blueberries.
- Pick the basil leaves off of the stems and tear them into small pieces. Add the torn basil to the bowl.
- Drizzle the balsamic vinegar and the extra virgin olive oil over the salad and season it with salt and pepper.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.