4 in 1 Cheese Dip Tray
- Firstly, Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Spray pan with non-stick spray. Roll the pizza dough into about 1-inch sized balls and line the entire perimeter of the pan with dough balls. Run a line down the center and across to create a barrier for 4 dips. It takes about 60 dough balls.
- Mix up the ingredients for each dip separately, reserving garnishes, and spread each into its own section on the pan, keeping them in the four separate corners. Use a small kitchen brush to brush the garlic parsley butter over the top of the pizza dough balls.
- Bake the entire pan for about 25-30 minutes until the dips are bubbling, and the pizza dough balls are cooked and slightly browned.
- In conclusion, Remove from the oven and add garnishes to the top.
- Serve warm and enjoy 4 in 1 Cheese Dip Tray!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.