World’s Best No-Bake Cheesecake Recipe
By Cooking Panda
Making cheesecake can be a long, grueling process. Remove some of the stress by ditching the oven with this no-bake recipe! Add cherry pie filling for a pop of color and a holiday twist.
Once you try it, you’ll see there’s no question this is the world’s best no-bake cheesecake.
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 pint heavy whipping cream
- 1/3 cup white sugar
1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling
- In a small bowl, stir together the graham cracker crumbs, brown sugar and cinnamon. Add melted butter and mix well. Press into the bottom of an 8 or 10 inch springform pan. Chill until firm.
- In a medium bowl, beat together the cream cheese and lemon juice until soft. Add whipping cream and beat with an electric mixer until batter becomes thick. Add the sugar and continue to beat until stiff. Pour into chilled crust, and top with pie filling. Chill several hours or overnight. Just before serving, remove the sides of the springform pan.