Perdue Knows How To Party On Game Day
By Cooking Panda
Chicken enchiladas. PerduZas. Buffalo chicken cheesesteaks. All made from a number of ingredients you can buy in the express lane. The only downside of a Perdue game day party? When it stops.
- Cheesy Chicken Enchiladas: Don’t serve these on game day if you’re hoping for leftovers.
- PerduZas: Pizza with all the flavor but way fewer carbs.
- Easy Buffalo Chicken Cheesesteaks: The best of Buffalo and Philly come together.
THING YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Use PERDUE FIT & EASY Tenderloins in all of your recipes.
- Use Buffalo Hot Sauce instead of regular hot sauce in your Cheesy Chicken Enchiladas.
- Spice up tomato sauce with garlic powder and dried oregano, and use that instead of pizza sauce for your PerduZas.
- Use shredded Mozzarella or Monterey Jack instead of Provolone cheese for your Easy Buffalo Chicken Cheese Steaks.
HERE’S YOUR SHOPPING LIST
Chicken (the best part)
- 3 pounds PERDUE FIT & EASY Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breast Tenderloins
Fruits and Veggies
- 1 onion
- 1 green pepper
- 1 bunch celery
- 1 bunch fresh cilantro
- 1 package Shredded Monterey Jack Cheese
- 1 package Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 1 package Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 jar chunky blue cheese dressing
- 1 container sour cream
- 1 (28-ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 package corn tortillas
- 1 package pepperoni slices
- 1 package hoagie rolls
- 1 bottle buffalo hot sauce
Things You Probably Already Have on Hand
- Olive oil
- Black pepper
- Chili powder
- Garlic powder
- Dried oregano
- Hot sauce
- Black olives