How to Barbecue The Most Delicious Ribs Ever (Recipe)
By Cooking Panda
Learning to barbeque is as essential to a good cook’s repertoire as boiling water.
Follow these simple steps for delicious barbeque ribs with smoky flavor. This recipe takes just 30 minutes and can also be used to bake ribs in the oven. To keep your ribs extra juicy and make clean up easier, wrap them in aluminum foil while they cook.
- 4 pounds baby back pork ribs
- 2/3 cup water
- 1/3 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup cider vinegar
- 1/3 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup prepared mustard
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Place ribs in two 10 x 15 inch roasting pans. Pour water and red wine vinegar into a bowl, and stir. Pour diluted vinegar over ribs and cover with foil. Bake in the preheated oven for 45 minutes. Baste the ribs with their juices halfway through cooking.
- In a medium saucepan, mix together ketchup, water, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, butter, brown sugar, hot pepper sauce, and salt; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low, cover and simmer barbeque sauce for 1 hour.
- Preheat grill for medium heat.
- Lightly oil preheated grill. Transfer ribs from the oven to the grill, discarding cooking liquid. Grill over medium heat for 15 minutes, turning ribs once. Baste ribs generously with barbeque sauce, and grill 8 minutes. Turn ribs, baste again with barbeque sauce, and grill 8 minutes.