Check Out Ben And Jerry’s Top Selling Flavors Of 2016!
By Cooking Panda
Ben & Jerry’s has come out with all kinds of new flavors in recent years, but according to this list of the top 10 favorites, the classics are still ruling the roost.
Check out this top 10 list of 2016’s best-selling flavors, courtesy of Ben & Jerry’s:
- Half Baked — is this really a surprise to anyone? We’ve all heard of this flavor, and we all know someone who is crazy for it. According to Brand Eating, it’s actually just a combination of two other classic Ben & Jerry’s flavors: Chocolate Fudge Brownie and Cookie Dough. Clever!
- Cherry Garcia — Because who doesn’t love the mix of cherries and chocolate? The classics are the classics for a reason, after all.
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough — Apparently, this flavor was suggested by an anonymous fan in 1984, and is still just as much of a hit as it ever was! I personally can’t imagine a time when there wasn’t cookie dough ice cream.
- Chocolate Fudge Brownie — My personal fave! Chocolate ice cream and chunks of chocolate brownie dough … How is this not number one?
- The Tonight Dough — A combination of caramel and chocolate ice cream with chocolate cookie swirls and gobs of chocolate chip and peanut butter cookie dough.
- Americone Dream — Known for being Stephen Colbert’s flavor, this one features vanilla ice cream with fudge-covered waffle cone pieces and caramel.
- Phish Food — I haven’t tried this one, but after reading what’s in it, I definitely want to. Chocolate fudge fish shapes, and chocolate ice cream with marshmallow and caramel swirls. Every flavor you need in one pint!
- Chunky Monkey — Banana ice cream with fudge chunks and walnuts. The name suits!
- Strawberry Cheesecake — Strawberry cheesecake flavored ice cream with strawberries and graham cracker crust mixed in.
- Salted Caramel Core — Sweet cream ice cream with pieces of vanilla brownies and, well obviously, a salted caramel core. I’m sure it’s good for non-chocolate lovers.
They say the list hasn’t changed much since last year. I can only assume that it’s because the classics are timeless, and will always be the best!Ben and Jerry's, ice cream