10 Delicious Things You Can Make With Biscuit Dough
By Cooking Panda
One good thing to be aware of when you’re looking to make something quick, easy and cheap is the impressive versatility of a tube of store-bought biscuit dough. You can use the dough to make anything from waffles to calzones to cinnamon rolls.
Here are 10 fun ideas for you to try out when you’re looking to use that tube of dough in your fridge.
1. Waffles Filled with Bacon and Topped with Fried Chicken
2. Delicious Cinnamon-Cardamom-Sugar Donuts
3. Hand-sized Philly Cheesesteak Pockets
4. Nutella Rolls with Cream Cheese Icing
5. Sausage, Egg, and Cheese Breakfast Calzones
6. Miniature Cinnamon Rolls
7. Fried Mini Cherry Pies
8. Bacon Cheeseburger Bombs
9. Nutella-and-Cream-Cheese-Stuffed Monkey Bread
10. Veggie and Chicken Alfredo Pot Pie
biscuit dough, biscuits, pillsbury, snacks, store bought