Strawberry Lemon Bars are better when you make them with Lucky Leaf Fruit Filling! Now get to baking.
15 minutes, plus cooling time
- FOR THE CRUST
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- FOR THE FILLING
- 1 (21-ounce) can LUCKY LEAF® Strawberry Fruit Filling
- 3/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- Lemon zest, from 1/2 lemon
- Powdered sugar, for dusting
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease a 9x13 baking dish.
2) To make the crust, beat together brown sugar and butter until smooth and creamy. Mix in flour and salt until mixture is crumbly.
3) Evenly press crust into greased baking dish with a rubber spatula. Bake for 17 minutes.
4) While crust bakes, make the filling: In a large bowl, mix together lemon juice, sugar, eggs, flour, baking powder, sea salt and lemon zest until combined. Gently fold in Lucky Leaf® Strawberry Fruit Filling.
5) Remove crust from oven and, while it's still hot, pour filling mixture over crust.
6) Bake for an additional 25 minutes, or until the middle is set. Remove from oven and cool completely in the refrigerator.
7) Once cooled, dust the top with powdered sugar, serve and enjoy!