It's easy! It's cheesy! The whole family will love it!
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 4 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 (30 ounce) can chili beans in chili sauce
- 1 (30 ounce) can crushed tomatoes
- 1 (15 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 2 cups beef broth
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 8 ounces uncooked elbow macaroni
- Optional toppings: shredded cheddar, sour cream, green onions, corn chips
Instructions1) Place ground beef in the bottom of the slow cooker and break into smaller chunks.
2) Stir in all other ingredients except the macaroni.
3) Cover. Cook on high for 4 to 6 hours or on low for 8 to 10 hours.
4) When there are 15 minutes remaining of cook time, add the uncooked pasta. Cover.
5) Stir, check that pasta is cooked the way you like it!
6) Serve with all your favorite toppings and enjoy!