Now that we're fully in the swing of fall, we want to eat all things pumpkin spice. And is why this Pumpkin Spice Pull-Apart Bread is high on our list!
40 to 45 minutes
8 - 10
- FOR THE PULL-APART BREAD
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 1/4 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 2 cans refrigerated biscuit dough
- 1 (15-ounce) can pumpkin pie filling
- FOR THE GLAZE
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease a loaf pan with non-stick cooking spray.
2) In a small bowl, mix together granulated sugar and pumpkin pie spice.
3) Separate biscuit dough into individual pieces. Flatten biscuit and spread about 1 tablespoon of pumpkin pie mix onto each piece. Sprinkle with pumpkin spice-sugar. Top with a second biscuit and repeat steps, stacking biscuits.
4) Stack biscuits into loaf pan until filled. Make sure the sides without filling are on the ends that are touching the pan. Sprinkle with half of the remaining pumpkin spice-sugar.
5) Bake for 40 to 45 minutes, or until loaf is golden brown.
6) While loaf bakes, make your glaze. In a bowl, whisk together powdered sugar, milk, vanilla extract and remaining pumpkin spice-sugar until desired consistency is reached. If it's too thin, add more powdered sugar. Too thick, add a tiny bit more milk.
7) Drizzle glaze over warm pull-apart bread, serve and enjoy!