Who said poutine is only made with fries? Try Poutine Pierogies, made with Mrs. T's Pierogies for a delicious twist!
- 1 (16-ounce) box Mrs. T's Mini Classic Cheddar Pierogies
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound bacon, chopped
- 1 (12-ounce) jar of your favorite gravy
- 5 ounces cheese curds
- Chopped chives, for garnish
1) Preheat oven to 400 degrees Farenheit.
2) In a bowl, coat pierogies in olive oil. Place on a baking tray and bake for 15 minutes.
3) In a saute pan, fry chopped bacon until crispy.
4) In a separate saucepan, heat gravy until bubbling.
5) Plate pierogies and top with half of the cheese curds. Cover with gravy, then top with crispy bacon, chopped chives and remaining cheese curds. Serve and enjoy!