Our obsession with this Pepperoni Pizza Braid is never ending!
Pepperoni Pizza Braid
- 1 can refrigerated pizza crust
- 1/3 cup marinara sauce
- Pepperoni slices
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
2) Unroll refrigerated pizza crust onto lined baking tray. Using fingers or rolling pin, press or roll dough to form 14x10-inch rectangle.
3) Spread 1/3 cup marinara sauce lengthwise down center of dough. Top with desired amount of pepperoni slice and shredded cheddar cheese.
4) Using a sharp knife or pizza cutter, cut dough into 1 inch strips on both sides of toppings. Fold 1 strip up over toppings; fold 1 strip from opposite side over first strip. Repeat to form a braided appearance.
5) Brush braid with melted butter and sprinkle with Italian seasoning.
6) Bake for 20 minutes, or until a light golden brown.
7) Remove from baking tray onto cutting board. Cut int slices. Serve warm and enjoy!