BRB, eating all the Nutella Cheesecake Bites in the entire world.
15 minutes, plus 25 minutes cooling
- 18 Oreo cookies, finely crushed
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup Nutella
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips
Instructions1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a muffin tin with cupcake liners.
2) In a bowl mix together finely crushed Oreos and butter until fully combined. Evenly divide mixture into the bottom of each muffin tin, pushing down firm to make a crust.
3) Bake for 5 to 6 minutes. Remove from oven and set aside.
4) In a large bowl, beat together cream cheese, Nutella, eggs and sugar until smooth and combined. Divide batter into each muffin tin, filling almost to the top. Top with chocolate chips.
5) Bake for 20 to 22 minutes, or until the cheesecakes have puffed and risen. The tops will be lightly cracked.
6) Remove from oven, cool in the pan for 5 minutes, then cool in the refrigerator for at least 20 minutes. Serve and enjoy!