What goes together better than jalapeños, bacon and chicken? Nothing. Which is why you need to make this!
- 8 jalapeños, deseeded
- 8 thinly sliced chicken breasts
- 8 slices bacon
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Instructions1) Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2) Cut open jalapeños and carefully de-seed. You want to keep the shape and the stem intact. Make sure that chicken breasts are thin and easy to roll.
3) Fill jalapeños with cream cheese. Wrap chicken around the jalapeños, and wrap bacon around the chicken. Seal with a toothpick. Place on a lined and greased baking dish. Continue until all jalapeño popper chicken wraps are made.
4) Bake for 40 minutes, or until bacon is crispy and chicken is cooked through. Serve while hot and enjoy!