We gift you the Jalapeno Hash Brown Casserole!
8 - 10
- 40 ounces hash browns
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1 (16-ounce can) cream of mushroom soup
- 4 cups shredded cheddar cheese blend, divided
- 1 cup cooked chicken, shredded
- 4 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 jalapeno pepper, diced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 jalapeno pepper, sliced
- 1 cup diced mushrooms
- 1 cup cooked bacon, chopped
- Sliced green onions, for garnish
Instructions1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease a 9x13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
2) In a large bowl, mix together hash browns, sour cream, cream of mushroom soup, 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese blend, chicken, butter, diced jalapenos, salt and pepper until fully combined.
3) Pour hash brown mixture into greased baking sheet and smooth out the top.
4) Cover with foil and bake for one hour and 30 minutes.
5) Remove from oven and top with sliced jalapenos, mushrooms and 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese blend.
6) Bake for another 25 minutes, or until cheese has full melted.
7) Remove from oven, top with chopped bacon and green onions, serve and enjoy!