Who doesn't love a boozy dessert now and then? Serve up these Irish Cream Puffs! They're so good and so simple, but incredibly impressive!
12 - 14
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons fine grain sugar
- 2 tablespoons Irish Cream
- 2 sheet puff pastry dough
Instructions1) Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
2) On a lightly floured surface, slightly roll out puff pastry dough. Using a circle cutter, cut dough and place on lined baking sheet.
3) Bake puff pastries for 10 minutes, or until puffed and golden.
4) While puff pastries bake, make filling. In a stand mixer or with a hand mixer, beat heavy whipping cream on medium high. As cream begins to whip, add sugar and Irish Cream. Continue beating until stiff peaks form. Scoop into a piping bag, or a ziplock bag with a corner cut off.
5) Remove puff pastries from oven. Slice into the corner, and pipe cream mixture inside.
6) Serve and enjoy!