Yes, this Donut Martini is actually garnished with a donut! And come on, doesn't it make the drink that much more fun?!
- 2 tablespoons melted milk chocolate, for decorating the glasses
- 1/2 cup Baileys
- 1/4 cup chocolate liqueur
- Dash of caramel vodka
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 3 tablespoons grated white and milk chocolate
- 2 chocolate glazed donut
Instructions1) Using a teaspoon, decorate two martini glasses with the melted chocolate. Put them in the refrigerator until the drink is done.
2) In a shaker, add ice, Baileys, chocolate liqueur and caramel vodka. Shake well.
3) Dip the top half of two plastic straws in honey, then coat in grated chocolate. Cut in half.
4) Pour drink in chocolate coated glasses, garnish with donut and place chocolate straw in the donut hole. Serve and enjoy!