Garlic and shrimp are like a match made in food heaven. So you know what that means right? Crunchy Garlic Shrimp is truly heaven sent. It's so easy to make--especially if you buy your shrimp already peeled and deveined--and it's so yummy. Serve it with rice, bread, eat it on its own, the choice is up to you!
- 1 1/2 pound raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 3 tablespoons white wine (substitute chicken or vegetable stock if preferred)
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
Instructions1) Pre-heat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
2) In a large bowl, add shrimp, white wine, garlic, 2 tablespoons chopped parsley, salt and pepper. Mix to combine. Pour into an oven safe dish.
3) In a small bowl, combine bread crumbs, remaining chopped parsley and melted butter. Stir. Pour bread crumb mixture over shrimp, spreading out evenly.
4) Bake for 7 minutes. After 7 minutes, heat oven to broil, and broil for 2 minutes, or until the bread crumbs on top are golden.
5) Remove from oven and allow to cool for 5 minutes. Serve with a few lemon wedges and enjoy!