Okay, so it's not real sushi, but how cute is this Candy Sushi?! Plus it's really fun to make. Give it a try. And if you need a sushi rolling mat, don't worry, you can grab one here.
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 3 cups mini marshmallows
- 4 cups Rice Krispies Cereal
- Assorted fruit rollups
- Fruity licorice
- Swedish fish
1) Melt butter in a large pan. Stir in marshmallows. Continuing stirring until melted. Remove from heat.
2) Add in Rice Krispies Cereal, stirring until completely coated.
3) Line a sushi rolling mat with plastic wrap. Lay out fruit rollups on mat, this is the "seaweed." Roll out Rice Krispies into a square over fruit rollups. Place fruity licorice and Swedish fish in a row at the bottom.
4) Gently roll up like sushi. Remove plastic wrap, slice like a cut sushi roll and enjoy!