Not sure what to do with that leftover stuffing? Bake up California Stuffing & Cheese Muffins with Real California Milk cheddar cheese!
15 - 20 minutes
- 1 tablespoon California butter, softened
- 1/2 cup shredded California cheddar cheese
- 3 cups leftover stuffing
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 tablespoon California butter, melted
1) Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease a muffin tin with softened California butter.
2) In a large bowl, mix together stuffing, California cheddar cheese and eggs.
3) Divide stuffing mixture evenly into muffin cups. Brush tops with melted California butter.
4) Bake for 18 minutes, or until cheese is fully melted. Remove from oven and cool for 5 minutes.
5) Serve and enjoy!