Pretty sure we want to eat Breakfast Sausage Sliders for every meal of the day.
- 1 1/2 pounds breakfast sausage
- 1 package 12 Hawaiian rolls
- 8 large eggs, scrambled
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 8 slices American or cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2) Grease a large baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray. Press sausage into a square shape on the baking sheet. You want the square to be approximately the size of the connected Hawaiian buns.
3) Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, or just until the sausage is cooked through. Remove from oven and allow to cool.
4) Cut the connected buns in half horizontally. Remove the top layer of buns. Place bottoms in a baking dish.
5) Scoop scrambled eggs onto bottom buns and top with Monterey Jack cheese. Place sausage on top and cover with American cheese slices. Place on the top layer of buns.
6) In a small bowl, mix together melted butter and maple syrup until combined. Brush over tops of rolls, letting it drip down the sides. Make sure you use all the maple butter.
7) Place back in the oven and bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 15 to 20 minutes, or until tops are golden and cheese is melted and bubbly.
8) Serve and enjoy!