Cinnabon Releases Breakfast Creations Line Featuring the CinnaBiscuit Chicken Sandwich
By Cooking Panda
Say what? Yes, Cinnabon is introducing a line up of breakfast foods combining both sweet and savory offerings. There are 3 savory and 3 sweet options. You guys, this is the first time Cinnabon has launched a Frozen Breakfast Creations line. We’ve previously only craved their incredible cinnamon rolls, but now we won’t be able to get enough of their breakfast items!
The Cinnabon Frozen Breakfast Creations line is now available starting at $4.83 at leading national retailers in the breakfast freezer section. Ready to hear all six flavors? Warning – if you continue reading this, you will get very hungry.
- Caramel Pecan Ooey-Gooey Rolls: Cinnamon sweet roll covered in caramel and pecans
- Frosting Filled CinnaPastry: Cinnamon pastry filled with Cinnabon signature frosting and brown sugar cinnamon
- Frosted CinnaSweet Swirls: Cinnamon swirl rolls topped with Cinnabon signature frosting
- CinnaBiscuit Chicken Sandwich: Tender fried chicken on a cinnamon chip biscuit with cinnamon sauce
- Jalapeno Cheddar Sausage Bites: Spicy cheddar pork and beef sausage wrapped in cinnamon sweet dough
- CheddarRoll Sausage & Egg Sandwich: Savory sausage and egg on a cheddar roll croissant
Cinnabon couldn’t have dropped this at a better time – with the fall quarter starting and students returning to school, we could all do with more convenient, comfort and easy-to-make foods. I personally have been grabbing a breakfast sandwich from Starbucks almost everyday for $4.95 – safe to say I will definitely be stocking up on Cinnabon’s new breakfast treats.
Dave Mikita, President of FOCUS Brands Global Channels, the company’s licensing division, said “People are craving comfortable, convenient meals to enjoy while spending more time at home and our licensed products are a great solution for today’s environment. Our mission is to give fans access to our brands in new, innovative ways and the Cinnabon Bakery-Inspired frozen breakfast creations line couldn’t have launched at a better time – it’s the perfect way for everyone from busy parents, to students and young professionals, to begin the day – not to mention they make great anytime treats!”
Thank you Dave and team! Which of Cinnabon’s new breakfast items are you most excited to try?