Trying to find the perfect dessert to celebrate your birthday? Wow your party guests with this Happy Birthday Pie. While they're obsessing over it, tell them it's made with Halo Top's Birthday Cake Ice Cream. With only 280 calories per pint, you don't have to feel bad about grabbing a second (or even third!) slice!
- 1 pint Halo Top Birthday Cake Ice Cream, softened
- 1 pre-made graham cracker pie crust
- 1 boxes sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 cup skim milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup sprinkles
- Non-fat whipped cream
Instructions1) Leave out Halo Top Birthday Cake Ice Cream at room temperature until it’s softened. Scoop ice cream into pie crust and evenly spread into a flat, bottom layer. Freeze for 1 hour, or until ice cream is firm.
2) In a bowl, combine vanilla pudding mix, milk, and vanilla extract. Stir until pudding consistently forms. Add in most of the sprinkles and carefully fold into pudding.
3) Remove pie from freezer and evenly spread pudding layer over ice cream layer. Top pudding with sprinkles and freeze for two more hours, or until pie is set.
4) Remove pie from freezer, top with whipped cream and more sprinkles. Serve and enjoy!