These California Yogurt Tarts are perfect for parties, snacks or even to keep in the fridge for a morning treat! And the best part? You can make them with whatever fruits you want!
- 1 1/2 cups rolled oats
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 4 tablespoons California butter
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 cup plain California yogurt
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- Sliced strawberries
- Sliced kiwis
1) Preheat oven to 250 degrees Fahrenheit. Lightly grease a muffin tin.
2) In a large bowl, combine rolled oats, shredded coconut, chia seeds and cinnamon.
3) In a saucepan over low heat, melt together California butter and honey. Pour mixture over oats and mix to combine.
4) Scoop oat mixture into muffin tin, pressing the oats down to form little cups. Bake for 20 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool completely.
5) While the tart cups cool, make your filling. In a bowl, mix together California yogurt, maple syrup and sugar until combined.
6) Scoop yogurt mixture into each tart cup and top with blueberries, strawberries and kiwis. (Feel free to use any other fruit you'd like!)
7) Serve and enjoy!