We can't get over how creamy, cheesy and delicious this California Queso Fundido is! Give it a try.
25 - 30 minutes
- 1 cup chorizo sausage, casings removed
- 1 yellow onion, diced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cups Real California shredded Mexican cheese, divided
- 2 cups Real California queso oaxaca, shredded, divided
- Chopped cilantro, for garnish
1) Preheat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
2) In an oven-safe skillet, brown the chorizo over medium heat until crisp, breaking up into tiny pieces. Place cooked chorizo on a paper towel to drain.
3) Cook diced onions in the skillet until translucent. Add minced garlic and cook for 1 minute. Transfer onion and garlic to a bowl and combine with chorizo.
4) Once skillet is cool, add half the cheese in an even layer on the bottom. Top with the chorizo mixture, then add the remaining cheese.
5) Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, or until cheese is bubbling.
6) Garnish with cilantro, serve and enjoy!