You know what snack time needs? California Protein Dip And Veggie Skewers. Fuel up!
- FOR THE DIP
- 2 cups California cottage cheese
- 1/4 cup buttermilk
- 2 tablespoons chopped chives, plus more for garnish
- 2 tablespoons dried dill
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped basil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- FOR THE SKEWERS
- Cherry tomatoes
- Carrots, sliced
- Cucumbers, sliced
- Red bell peppers, chopped
- Yellow bell peppers, chopped
1) Add all the ingredients for the dip to a food processor and then process until combined and smooth. Pour into a bowl and set aside.
2) Skewer veggies onto sticks in whatever order you like. Make sure all the pieces are bite-sized.
3) Garnish dip with chopped chives, serve alongside veggie skewers and enjoy!