Your new favorite dinner dish? These California Kebabs, served with a totally tasty yogurt dipping sauce!
20 minutes, plus 4 hours marinating
- FOR THE CHICKEN SKEWERS
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- 2 cups plain California yogurt
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon coriander
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- FOR THE YOGURT DIPPING SAUCE
- 1 cup plain California yogurt
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped mint
1) In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients for the chicken skewers and mix. Cover with plastic wrap and marinate for at least 4 hours.
2) In a separate, smaller bowl, whisk together all the ingredients for the yogurt dipping sauce until combined. Taste and season with salt, if desired. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
3) Heat up your grill. Skewer chicken pieces onto kebab sticks. Grill chicken for 5 to 6 minutes per side, until the outside is golden brown and the chicken is cooked through. Remove from grill and let sit for 5 minutes.
4) Serve with dipping sauce and enjoy!