Mixing creamy butternut squash with Real California butter, warming winter spices and a bunch of rum is as good as it gets!
1 hour 5 minutes
- 1 cup aged rum
- 6 bags Earl Grey tea
- 6 cups water, boiling
- 1/4 cup velvet falernum
- Maple syrup, to taste
- 6 tablespoons butternut squash butter
- For The Butternut Squash Butter
- 8 ounces butternut squash puree
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) California unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon ground allspice
- Pinch of ground cloves
- 2 tablespoons dark brown sugar
- Pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
Instructions1) Mix together the butternut squash butter ingredients. Roll into a log in parchment paper and store in refrigerator.
2) In a large glass bowl, brew the tea in the boiling water. Remove the tea bags.
3) Stir in the rum and falernum, then add the butternut squash butter.
4) Add maple syrup to taste and enjoy!