What's better than sweet, gooey apple pie? Mixing it with the creamy, slightly savory pop of Real California cheddar cheese and dunking stuff in it!
- 8 ounces California cream cheese
- 1 cup shredded California sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded California mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup California sour cream
- 1 green apple, finely chopped
- 1 red apple, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
Instructions1) Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit and lightly grease a 9-inch pie dish.
2) In a medium bowl, combine the cream cheese, cheddar cheese, mozzarella cheese and sour cream.
3) In a separate bowl, combine the apples, walnuts, brown sugar and cinnamon. Stir until evenly coated.
4) Spread the cheese mixture into the pie dish and top with the apple mixture.
5) Bake for 20 minutes.