A 6-foot-long cheese board sounds like something straight out of a dream, but you can bring it to life if you follow this handy guide, using nothing but the best Real California Cheese!
- 6-foot plank of wood
- Tiny jars and bowls for jams, honey, olives, etc.
- Cheese knives
- Spreading knives
- California brie
- California blue
- California smoked Scamorza
- California wine-soaked cheddar
- California gouda
- California burrata
- California San Geronimo
- Fresh fruit (raspberries, strawberries)
- Dried fruit (figs, dates, apricots, cranberries)
- Vegetables (carrots, cherry tomatoes)
- Crackers (variety)
- Loaf of french bread (sliced)
- Jams (variety)
- Olive oil
- Fresh ground pepper
Instructions1) Assemble the cheese in various spaces across the board.
2) Place the accompaniments around the cheese.
3) Fill in the gaps with garnish.