10 Decadent Costco Desserts You Must Try
By Cooking Panda
Fluffy cakes, rich layers of chocolate, and layered frosting for days. You don’t need a celebration to indulge in Costco’s amazing desserts! We’ve rounded up a list of must-try, sinfully good cakes, cookies, and tarts for the sweet-tooths out there. All desserts are available on Costco.com!
Order for a friend—or for yourself. Which one is your favorite?
1. David’s Cookies Milky Caramel Cake: Milky Way lovers should try this cake! It’s a chocolate cake decked out in malted mousse and caramel marshmallow creme layers. It also has dark chocolate curls, caramel, and chocolate swirled on top.
2. David’s Cookies Variety Cheesecakes, 2-pack: Imagine a creamy cheesecake base with hefty helpings of a pecan-caramel mix on top and you’ve got one chocolate caramel pecan cheesecake. This pack also includes a triple chocolate cheesecake that has a chocolate cheesecake base encased in melted milk chocolate and topped off with a devil’s food cake layer.
3. David’s Cookies Mile High Peanut Butter Cake: If you’re a peanut butter and chocolate fan, meet your cake soulmate. This one has a fudge brownie base, rich peanut butter mousse, and chocolate cake layers. It’s also topped with brownie chunks, peanut butter chips, and drizzled fudge.
4. David’s Cookies 90-Piece Gourmet Chocolate Chunk Frozen Cookie Dough: The classic warm chocolate chip cookie has been upgraded! These bake-whenever-you-want-them cookies are just what you need to get through hard times. And since they come in 90-piece packages, you can enjoy delicious and fresh cookies throughout all of quarantine.
5. David’s Cookies Mango and Strawberry Cheesecake: For a more tropical flavor, try these cheesecakes. The graham cracker-crusted strawberry cheesecake has a plain New York cheesecake base with lots of strawberry preserve filling on top. The mango cheesecake has a lighter texture and has a nice swirl of cheese and mango you can’t get enough of.
6. David’s Cookies Rainbow Cake: Brighten up someone’s day with rainbow layers! Enjoy moist cake topped with vanilla icing while feeling like a special unicorn.
7. David’s Cookies Premier Red Velvet Cake: Did you know that red velvet cake is technically chocolate cake? Yup! And this one doubles the chocolate with a dark chocolate feather garnish along with a sweet cream cheese frosting.
8. David’s Cookies Tropical Paradise Cake: This cake will make you go coconuts! Each coconut cake layer is topped with creamy coconut mousse that’s made from real coconut. Plus, they’ve dipped it in toasted coconut for the ultimate coconut cake.
9. David’s Cookies Premier Chocolate Cake: While plain chocolate is always welcome, this cake makes it next-level. Get four layers of rich chocolate cake that’s filled with rich chocolate mousse and finished in chocolate ganache and dark chocolate pieces. So dreamy, so delicious.
10. David’s Cookies No Sugar Added Cheesecake & Marble Truffle Cake: Can’t have sugar? You can still indulge in these sugarfree, flourless cakes! The cheesecake doesn’t compromise on flavor and still tastes light and luscious. The marble truffle cake has the same no-sugar-added cheesecake base but only swirls on no-sugar-added chocolate to make it extra decadent.