Turkey Enchiladas Simple Recipe For Your Family
If you are interested in making a Turkey Enchiladas recipe maybe this one will work for you. These Enchiladas are a great way to use leftover Thanksgiving Turkey. You can serve them with with sour cream and refried beans if you desire to.
The ingredients for this Turkey Enchiladas recipe are listed below:
2 cups shredded cheddar and monterey cheese blend
1 onion, chopped
1 (2 ounce) can sliced black olives
24 (6 inch) corn tortillas
1 (19 ounce) can red enchilada sauce
4 cups cooked turkey, chopped
The cooking instructions are listed below:
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly grease a 9 by 13 inch baking dish.
2. In a small bowl, combine the cheese, onion, and black olives.
3. In a small skillet, heat some oil to lightly coat one tortilla, and cook it until it’s soft. Remove and dip in enchilada sauce to coat.
4. Add the turkey and cheese to the center of the tortilla, roll and place it in the dish. Repeat until the bottom layer of the pan is full with enchiladas. Spread sauce over bottom layer to cover.
5. Repeat this process with the second layer; spread the rest of the sauce on the top and sprinkle it with remaining cheese mixture. Bake 20 minutes in the preheated oven, or until the cheese has melted.