Turkey Chile Verde Simple Recipe
Thanksgiving is not the only time that a Turkey Dinner is good for. There are also plenty of other amazing things that can be done with turkey. One of these amazing things is the turkey chile verde recipe. This South/Central American recipe is sure to leave your taste buds dancing. Here is how to make it:
1. Heat the oil in a pan.
2. Cut the turkey breast into 0.5 inch strips.
3. Cook the turkey in the pan until it is a brown color, bring the heat down to medium when you reach this point.
4. Mix the cornmeal and cumin, add to the turkey and stir around.
5. Add the green onions, broth and the green chili peppers and cook until the peppers are soft.
6. Continue to cook until thick.
7. Served with the rice and cilantro mixed in.