- Nine ounces of all-purpose flour
- Three quarters of a teaspoon of baking soda
- Half a teaspoon of salt
- One cup of granulated sugar
- One level dessertspoon of ground cardamom
- A pinch of ground cinnamon
- Three ounces of butter
- Six ounces of sour cream
- One teaspoon of vanilla essence
- Three ounces of Pistachios
- Four good sized eggs
Pistachio and Cardamom Cupcakes
Heat the oven to 375 degrees.
Grease fifteen cupcake tins.
Put the flour, baking soda, ground cardamom, ground cinnamon, and salt into a mixing bowl
Put the butter and the sugar into another bowl and beat them together, when the mixture is creamy add the eggs one at a time. When all of the eggs have been added to the mixture put the vanilla essence in
Add the sour cream and then add the dry ingredients to the mixture
Using a large spoon fill the cupcake tins with the mixture
Add a few pieces of pistachio to the top of each cupcake
Place the cupcakes into the hot oven and cook them for twenty five minutes
When the cakes are cooked place them onto a cooling rack
Cooking time is twenty five minutes and this recipe makes fifteen cupcakes.