- 3/4 kilo chicken wings
- 1 cup vinegar
- 2 tablespoons chopped garlic
- salt to taste
- 1 cup flour
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1/2 tablespoons ground pepper
- oil for frying
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- Combine vinegar, garlic, salt and pepper in a bowl. Marinate chicken wings for 30 minutes.
- In a bowl, combine the flour, chili powder, and ground pepper. You can also substitute with a pack of prepared breading mix.
- Preheat oil in a frying pan.
- Dip the chicken wings in beaten eggs then coat with the flour mixture.
- Fry in the hot oil until golden brown. Drain on paper towels
This party recipe can be served with a dip of a mix of mayonnaise and catsup or catsup mixed with a few drops of Worcestershire sauce.