Looking for easy appetizer recipes? Here’s a classic starter that will never fail to impress you. Prepare a bowl of this simple appetizer recipe and make your meal a truly delightful one!
- 1/3 cup ground sirloin beef
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 80 grams nacho chips
- ¼ cup grated cheese
- 2 tomatoes, diced or 1/3 cup salsa (store bought)
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- Sauté quickly the ground sirloin beef with olive oil, garlic and onions.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Assemble nachos in a serving plate. Top with tomato or salsa and sautéed ground sirloin, grated cheese and sour cream. Serve.
For a spicier touch, you can add chopped jalapeno or hot sauce to this easy appetizer recipe. Instead of using store bought salsa in easy appetizer recipes like this, you can create your own by simmering tomatoes, onion, garlic, white wine vinegar, and a little tomato juice or water for a couple of minutes. Add chopped cilantro and season to taste.