- 1 teaspoonful of vegetable oil
- 250 grams of ground pork
- ½ chopped Onion
- ½ cup minced carrot
- Ground black pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoonful of soya sauce
- 15 lumpia wrapper
Lumpia Simple Recipe – it’s a traditional Filipino dish, which is very tasty as well as nutritious. Since cooking is not a rocket science – you can also prepare this delicious dish at home. So, let’s start with the ingredients and the stepwise preparation for the same. Follow the instructions correctly and enjoy cooking and eating Lumpia.
1. Take ground pork in a bowl and add chopped onion, garlic powder, soya sauce, and lots of chopped carrots. Add salt to taste and mix it well.
2. Take a lumpia wrapper and put some of the mixed ingredients to the surface of the wrapper and fold it. You can use egg paste to seal the end of the wrapper. Prepare at least 15 folds using the wrapper and the ingredient.
3. Heat a cooking pan and put one teaspoonful of vegetable oil. Add lumpia folds one by one and fry it till the wrapper turns brown.
4. Serve lumpia with chilli or tomato sauce and savor the taste of it.